1394b controller card compliants with IEEE 1394b standard, transmission speed of up to 800Mbps, and also in line with IEEE 1394-1995 and IEEE 1394a-2000. The PCI-Express bus transmission speed of 2.5Gbps, far higher than the PCI bus, fully shows high-speed transmission performance of IEEE 1394b, and is backward compatible with devices in 400/200/100Mbps transmission speed. It can be connected with 1394a or 1394b high-performance storage devices, also suitable for video, audio transmission, industrial cameras, video cameras, 1394 card and so on. It allows 2 computer to set up FireWire LAN.
1. Simultaneous Operation of Multiple High-performance Devices.
2. Supports Hot-swapping and Plug-and-Play Connection of Peripheral Devices.
3. Works with Various Types of FireWire 800 (1394b) and 1394a Devices Including Portable Hard Disk, DV Camcorder, Digital Camera, CD-RW/DVD-ROM Drive and Other Audio/Video Devices.
4. 1-Lane (x1) PCI-Express with Transfer Rate 2.5Gb/s Full Duplex Channel.
5. Support Provisions of IEEE P1394b Revision 1.33+.
6. Compliant with PCI-Express Revision 1.0a.
7. Compliant with IEEE 1394 OpenHCI Specifications V1.1 and V1.2.
8. Compliant with IEEE 1394-1995 for a High Performance Serial Bus.
9. Compliant with IEEE 1394a-2000 Standard.
10. Fully Backward Compatible to 1394a Specification.
11. Fully Interoperable with FireWire, iLink, and SB1394 Implementation of IEEE 1394 Standard.
Ports: 2 x 1394a (9-pin, Bi-lingual), 1 x 1394a (6-pin)
Supports Data Transfer Rates of: 100Mbps/200Mbps/400Mbs/800Mbps
Size: approx. 120*100*17mm/4.72*3.93*0.66″
Net weight: approx. 44g
Gross weight: approx. 95g
- 1 x Controller Card
- 1 x Firewire Cable